Form Center

City of Crestview
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Request for Public Records

  1. As custodian of the City of Crestview's Public Records, ALL request should be made to the City Clerk's office. Request may be made in person at 198 North Wilson Street, by telephone 850-682-1560, by email, or submitted on form below. If you wish to not give your personal information, please call.

  2. Is this a commercial request?*

  3. Please describe the public records you wish to recieve. In order to expediate the search for the records, please be as specific as possible.

  4. Department*

  5. The City will respond to this request withing five (5) working days.

  6. Do you agree?*

    By clicking ?I agree,? you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be "Signed" in the sense of a traditional paper document and 2) By signing in this alternate manner, you agree that your ?electronic signature? is valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature.

  7. Leave This Blank:

  8. This field is not part of the form submission.