Technical Review Committee
- 10 a.m.
- First Tuesday of each month
- Council Chambers
Members serve by virtue of their employment in the named position and serve until employment in said position is terminated. Members serve without remuneration but may be reimbursed for actual expenses occurred in the conduct of business of the committee.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
About the Committee
The Crestview Technical Review Committee was established to provide and assist the Local Planning Agency (Planning and Zoning Boards) in respect to monitoring the Comprehensive Plan (PDF) and Land Development Regulations pursuant to Section 163.011, Florida Statutes, et seq. Membership of the Technical Review Committee may consist of department heads and other staff as follows:
- Administrative Services Director
- Building Official
- City Clerk
- City Engineer
- Fire Chief
- Housing Authority Director
- Planning Official
- Police Chief
- Public Services Director
Responsibilities of the Technical Review Committee includes, but not limited to:
- Provide technical assistance to the local planning agency in monitoring elements of the Comprehensive Plan and Land Development Regulations; make recommendations for changes or improvements to the plan
- Review plans for all development activity within the City
- Maintain and monitor information on development activities and level of service (LOS) conditions of the City; provide evaluation and appraisal reports as required
- Monitor and evaluate the City Capital Improvements Element (CIE) on an annual basis.