Mission, Core Values & Goals
The City of Crestview is responsible for the planning, coordinating and administration of all city sponsored athletic events conducted at city facilities. Our goal at the Parks and Recreation Department is to provide quality programs and facilities to all youth and adult participants. Year round athletic programs are offered including baseball, basketball, football, cheerleading, soccer and many more! View our Mission, Core Values and Goals (PDF) for additional details.
- If you reside in the City limits: $60
- If you reside outside the City limits: $65
- The registration fee will include the cost of a shirt and shorts which the players will keep at season's end.
For an online registration form, click the link below,
Schedules are subject to change due to postponements or cancellations. Please check with your coach when there is a question needed to be answered. For general game schedule information, call 850-682-4715. The CPRD cancellation policy is as follows:
- If a school function causes a team to be short players to the point of forfeit, then the CPRD will cancel or postpone the game in question.
- If it is raining, unless CPRD has called off the game prior to the game time, then you must report to the park. Games will be cancelled 15 minutes after game time if weather proves to be too bad to continue.
- Games may be rescheduled to a later date. Coaches will be notified of any make-up games. You may also check this page for cancellations and/or make-up games or call the game information number (after hours for recorded message) at 850-682-4715.